City Marina is one of the many small towns located in California. It is a beautiful town with a lot to offer its residents. The town is home to a variety of businesses and amenities, including a grocery store, a gas station, a post office, and a few restaurants. The town also has a marina, which is a great place to go fishing or boating. There are also a few parks in the town, which are perfect for picnics or just enjoying the outdoors. Overall, City Marina is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
1. The Strand
The Strand is a beach town in Los Angeles County, California. The town is located on a long, narrow strip of land between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Mountains. The Strand is known for its wide, sandy beaches, its surfing culture, and its laid-back atmosphere.
The Strand is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The town is home to a number of small businesses, including surf shops, restaurants, and hotels. The Strand is also a popular spot for fishing, swimming, and sunbathing.
Despite its small size, The Strand has a number of notable attractions. The town is home to the famous Manhattan Beach pier, which offers stunning views of the ocean and the coastline. The Strand is also home to the California Surf Museum, which chronicles the history of surfing in the state.
2. Seaside Farms
Seaside Farms is a beautiful community located in California. This close-knit community is perfect for those who love the beach and the outdoors. The community is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a number of parks and recreation areas. Seaside Farms is also within close proximity to a number of major California cities, making it the perfect place to call home.
3. Marina Village
Marina Village is a small town located in California. The town is situated near the coast, and as such, many of the residents are involved in the fishing industry. The town is also home to a number of small businesses and a few restaurants. Marina Village is a popular destination for tourists who want to experience the California coast.
4. The Dunes
The Dunes in California are a beautiful place to visit. With their sandy beaches and stunning views, they are perfect for a relaxing vacation. However, there are also many activities to keep you busy, such as hiking, biking, and swimming. Whether you want to relax or be active, the Dunes are a great destination.
5. East Garrison
East Garrison is a small town located in the eastern part of California. The town is home to a few hundred people and is a popular tourist destination. East Garrison is known for its beautiful scenery and its many hiking trails. The town is also home to a number of small businesses, including a few restaurants and a grocery store.
6. The Preserve
The Preserve is a hidden gem in California. This small town is located in the Sierra Nevada foothills and is known for its beautiful scenery and friendly people. The Preserve is home to a variety of businesses, including a winery, a brewery, and a distillery. The town is also home to a number of artists who sell their wares in the local galleries. The Preserve is a great place to visit if you are looking for a relaxing and scenic getaway.
7. Seaside Park
Seaside Park is a quiet community located on the coast of California. This beach town is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes. The pier is a popular spot for fishing, and the boardwalk is perfect for a leisurely stroll. The sandy beaches are ideal for sunbathing, and the nearby state park offers hiking and biking trails.
8. The Estates
The Estates is a beautiful and secluded community located in the hills of California. The homes here are luxurious and spacious, and the residents enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside. The Estates is the perfect place to raise a family or retire in style. There is a strong sense of community here, and the residents are friendly and welcoming. The Estates is a great place to call home.
9. Marina Hills
Marina Hills is a beautiful city located in California. The city is home to a variety of different businesses and attractions. The city is also home to a variety of different people. The city is a great place to live, work, and play. The city has a lot to offer its residents and visitors.
10. Ocean View Estates
1. Ocean View Estates is a census-designated place (CDP) in Orange County, California, United States. The population was 3,988 at the 2010 census, up from 3,382 at the 2000 census.
2. Ocean View Estates is located in the San Joaquin Hills, southeast of the city of San Juan Capistrano.
3. The community is bordered by the city of Dana Point to the south and east, and by the CDP of Rancho Santa Margarita to the north.
4. Ocean View Estates is part of the Mission Viejo metropolitan area.
5. The 2010 United States Census reported that Ocean View Estates had a population of 3,988. The racial makeup of Ocean View Estates was 2,917 (73.5%) White, 85 (2.1%) African American, 10 (0.3%) Native American, 749 (18.8%) Asian, 10 (0.3%) Pacific Islander, 48 (1.2%) from other races, and 119 (3.0%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 342 persons (8.6%).
6. The Census reported that 3,978 people (99.5% of the population) lived in households, 10 (0.3%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and no one was institutionalized.
7. There were 1,461 households, out of which 546 (37.4%) had children under the age of 18 living in them, 953 (65.1%) were opposite-sex married couples living together, 134 (9.2%) had a female householder with no husband present, 87 (5.9%) had a male householder with no wife present. There were 67 (4.6%) unmarried opposite-sex partnerships, and 9 (0.6%) same-sex married couples or partnerships. 226 households (15.5%) were made up of individuals, and 115 (7.9%) had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.73. There were 1,183 families (81.2% of all households); the average family size was 3.18.
8. The population was spread out with 1,045 people (26.2%) under the age of 18, 310 people (7.8%) aged 18 to 24, 1,197 people (30.1%) aged 25 to 44, 1,317 people (32.9%) aged 45 to 64, and 119 people (3.0%) who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38.6 years. For every 100 females, there were 98.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 97.6 males.
9. There were 1,565 housing units at an average density of 1,380.1 per square mile (532.9/km2), of which 1,461 were occupied, of which 1,126 (77.0%) were owner-occupied, and 335 (23.0%) were occupied by renters. The homeowner vacancy rate was 1.1%; the rental vacancy rate was 4.4%. 3,342 people (83.6% of the population) lived in owner-occupied housing units and 636 people (16.0%) lived in rental housing units.
10. During 2009-2013, Ocean View Estates had a median household income of $141,250, with 8.5% of the population living below the federal poverty line.